From McKenzie

Around the holidays my dad makes toffee for relatives and friends and uses chocolate bars as the topping. One night very recently, he decided to cook a batch of toffee, so my mom and I went downstairs to stay out of my dad’s hair. 

My mom sneaked up stairs to the kitchen. While my dad stepped out of the kitchen for a few minutes, my mom helped herself to some chocolate bars, which were open and unattended. 

By the time my dad came back my mom had eaten a big chunk of a 1-pound chocolate bar. Since the chocolate was not useful to him, he brought my mom downstairs with the chocolate so she could eat the remainder. 

Although her actions were funny, my dad and I were not surprised my mom ate the chocolate bars. Leaving any sweets unattended or uncovered is asking for them to be snatched away by my mom.

Comments

Popular Posts